Pharmacist Manager – Up to £59,280 per annum
Well Chadwell Heath - 107 Rose Lane, Chadwell Heath, Romford RM6 5NR
47.5 hours over 5 weekdays (4 weekday contracts and alternate Saturday contracts also available)
Ready for a new challenge?
Our Chadwell Heath Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference.
Our Well Pharmacy is located in the Chadwell Heath region of East London. Given it’s location, this role would be perfect for those who excel with community life and nature; there are ample parks other beauty spots just a stone’s throw away.
The bustling community pharmacy dispenses approximately 1,400 items a week, with a strong team of 4 qualified and trainee pharmacy assistants. It offers all NHS services including COVID-19, pneumonia, flu and chicken pox vaccinations, and blood pressure testing to a varied demographic of patients and residents alike. It is the perfect pharmacy to develop your existing management career.
Why work for Well?
- Area Managers who spend time in Pharmacies supporting teams and upskilling our people
- Cutting-edge PMR system including Hub and Spoke Dispensing, which enables our pharmacists to spend more time providing Pharmacy services
- Location benefits including relocation support (up to £8k)
- GPhC fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.
To find out more about careers with Well visit us at well.co.uk/jobs