Pharmacist Manager – Up to £57,850 per annum (dependent on experience)
Well London Colney - 295 High St, London Colney, St Albans AL2 1EJ
44.5 hours over 4 weekdays and alternate Saturdays (Other contracts also available)
Ready for a new challenge?
Our London Colney Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference.
Our Well Pharmacy is located in the village and civil parish of London Colney, in St Albans, north of the City of London. Given it’s location, this role would be perfect for those who excel with community life and water; the Willows lakes and multiple beauty spots are just a stone’s throw away.
The bustling community pharmacy dispenses approximately 8,000 items a month, with a strong team of 6 qualified and trainee pharmacy assistants. It offers all NHS services including EHC, NMS, Blood Pressure, Covid, flu, pneumonia and chickenpox vaccinations, Repeat Dispensing, and CPCS + GPCPCS to a varied demographic of tourists and residents alike. It is the perfect pharmacy to develop your management career.
Why work for Well?
- Area Managers who spend time in Pharmacies supporting teams and upskilling our people
- Cutting-edge PMR system including Hub and Spoke Dispensing, which enables our pharmacists to spend more time providing Pharmacy services
- Location benefits including relocation support (up to £8k)
- GPhC fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.
To find out more about careers with Well visit us at well.co.uk/jobs