We are currently recruiting for a full time Pharmacist position at our Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 Landside store.
The successful Pharmacist will be expected to cover shifts between Monday to Saturday, with the earliest start being 5:00am & the latest finish being 10:00pm, with alternate Saturdays. You will be supported by a team of 5x Pharmacists and 2x Pharmacy Advisors, dispensing around 200 items per week.
This store is in a great location, located in Heathrow Terminal 5 departures, so is easily accessible via TFL Buses and underground train services. Heathrow offer parking services to all staff working in the Airport.
For more information contact Regional Recruiter Ivanka - firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!