Pharmacist Manager – Up to £61,548 per annum (dependent on experience)
Relocation Support Package available.
Well Barry - 148 Holton Rd, Barry CF63 4HL
42.5 hours over 5 weekdays (4 weekday and alternate Saturday contracts also available)
Ready for a new challenge?
Our Barry Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference.
Our Well Pharmacy is located in the town and community of Barry, south of Cardiff. Given it’s location, this role would be perfect for those who excel with coastal life and nature; Porthkerry Country Park, Barry Docks and multiple other beauty spots are just a stone’s throw away.
The bustling community pharmacy dispenses approximately 1,700 items a week, with a strong team of 2 qualified and trainee pharmacy assistants and technician. It offers all NHS services including Common Ailments, Supervised consumption, Discharge Medicines Review, Flu vaccines, Pneumonia Vaccines, Smoking Cessation and Lipotrim to a varied demographic of tourists, care homes and residents alike. It is the perfect advance to develop your management career.
Why work for Well?
- Area Managers who spend time in Pharmacies supporting teams and upskilling our people
- Cutting-edge PMR system including Hub and Spoke Dispensing, which enables our pharmacists to spend more time providing Pharmacy services
- Location benefits including relocation support (up to £8k)
- GPhC fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.
To find out more about careers with Well visit us at well.co.uk/jobs