Pharmacist Manager– Up to £61,548.50 per annum (dependent on experience)
Well Trowbridge - Local Centre, Unit 3 Trowbridge Rd, Abergele Rd, Rumney, Trowbridge CF3 1RR
42.5 hours over 5 weekdays (4 weekday contracts also available)
Fixed Term Contract – 6 months
Ready for a new challenge?
Our Trowbridge Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference.
Our Well Pharmacy is located in the suburban community of Llanrumney, north of Cardiff. Given it’s location, this role would be perfect for those who excel with community life and nature; Fishpond Wood, Hendre Lake Park and multiple other beauty spots are just a stone’s throw away.
The bustling community pharmacy dispenses approximately 8,500 items a month, with a strong team of 4 qualified and trainee pharmacy assistants. It offers all NHS services including Common Ailments, Supervised consumption, Discharge Medcines Review, Flu vaccines, Pneumonia Vaccines, Smoking Cessation to a varied demographic of tourists and residents alike. It is the perfect location to develop your management career.
Why work for Well?
- Area Managers who spend time in Pharmacies supporting teams and upskilling our people
- Cutting-edge PMR system including Hub and Spoke Dispensing, which enables our pharmacists to spend more time providing Pharmacy services
- Location benefits including relocation support (up to £8k)
- GPhC fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.