Robertson’s Drug Store has an opportunity for a pharmacist to join their team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Dispensing, checking for clinical interactions and correctness of prescriptions.
• Counselling and advising customers on their prescriptions and OTC medicines.
• Replenishing stock by ordering from overseas and local medicine wholesalers, (POM and OTC ) in a timely manner.
• Receiving medicine orders and entering into pharmacy computer system, monitoring inventory levels, rotation of stock, checking expiry dates.
• Insurance billing of prescriptions claims to insurance companies, tracking and clearing insurance payments and following up rejections and non-payments.
• Completing professional obligations as required by the licensing body, Pharmacy Council.
• Monitoring and training of drug counter staff
• Managing store and staff in absence of store manager.
• A pharmacy degree with a minimum of three (3) years retail experience.
• Ability to be an effective team player, working with all staff.
• Applicant must be able to work independently, accurately and be willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
We invite email applications by May 20, 2022 to the attention of: Joy Rothwell, email@example.com
Robertson's is an equal opportunity employer