McKeevers Chemists is a rapidly expanding group of 29 pharmacies, predominantly based in the South and East of Northern Ireland with six branches in Liverpool, two in Manchester and one branch in Co. Monaghan. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing pharmacy group with future career opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for:
Position: Relief Pharmacists, permanent full time and part time positions available
- To fulfil all Statutory and Professional Duties of a registered pharmacist .
- To dispense prescription medicines to patients, checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely labelled and supplied.
- To build strong working relationships with patients, customers and colleagues. Reviewing prescriptions from doctors to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability for the patient.
- To provide information and advice to patients about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage, and proper storage.
- Ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs.
- Maintaining adequate stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies.
- Qualified Pharmacist registered with the GPHC
- A Degree in Pharmacy
- Previous experience working in a community pharmacy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be confident in working with other people.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and have a commercial awareness of the area you are working in.
- Access to car and ability to drive
To Apply: Please forward a CV and cover letter via C+D Jobs.
Closing Date for all applications is Friday 3rd June 2022.