An exciting opportunity has presented itself within an independent family run community Pharmacy for a fulltime qualified Pharmacist.
Who we are....
The Pharmacy is renowned for going the extra mile for its patients and customers in offering a wide range of services and is proud in the strong relationships and ties that the Pharmacy has established within the local community including local GP Practices, Hospitals and Care Homes other associated health care professionals and providers for over 42 years.
Our core value and aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of the local community by providing a bespoke welcoming and caring service; fostering and promoting a family friendly approach especially during these challenging times and takes pride that the Pharmacy is at the forefront in keeping our patients, customers and community at the heart of all that we do.
The role and the attributes required....
This unique opportunity requires:
- A successful, forward-thinking Pharmacist with both a hands-on and pragmatic approach to multi tasking
- Has gained a UK qualification as a Pharmacist to practice within the UK (UK accredited MPharm degree)
- Experience in dealing with NMS services
- Some experience of financial responsibility
- Solid attention to detail with high levels of concentration, resourceful approach to problem solving, strong leadership, computer literate and has exceptional organisational, customer service and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of relevant guidelines, regulations, and SOPs
- Good awareness of pharmaceutical principles and practices
- Establish and maintain the highest levels of professional conduct whilst representing the Pharmacy
- Is able to maintain and be accountable for clear audit trails in line with Pharmacy policies and procedures
- Ensure services are delivered within the confines of Pharmacy protocols, service operating instructions and systems
- Continually provide professional and knowledgeable service to assist the Pharmacy in development to enhance patients and customer numbers to increase success rates
- Endlessly support and be of assistance to fellow colleagues to integrate and contribute to the future developments of the Pharmacy
- Maintain professionalism at all times and being reliable to fulfil any other duties which may be required to benefit the Pharmacy in its operational needs
- Ensure relevant CPD’s are completed in a timely manner to support both current and future activities to fully support the Pharmacy strategies
- Ensure current valid General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) registration
- Keep up-to-date with any changes and development new practices, regulations and guidelines which impact the Pharmacy day to day operation and ensure that they are implemented in a timely manner
- Overall general management and responsibility of the Pharmacy including dispensing, checking and providing customary and additional clinical services to patients and customers
- Ensure all fellow colleagues establish and maintain strong relationships with patients, customers, GP practices and other associated health care professionals and providers
- Lead in the management of a professional and productive team
- Ensure delivery of targets as set out by the Pharmacy
- Responsible for fellow work colleagues, patients and customers safety at all times
- Deliver and demonstrate the Pharmacy core values and aims
Essential specification required....
- UK accredited MPharm degree Registered with General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Experience working within a UK pharmacy ideally community based
- Fully compliant with pharmacy practices, legal requirements and standards, keeping up to date with any changes and its implementation
- Experience in the delivery of NHS commissioned services
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, IT literacy skills with good understand of PMR system, ProScript Connect
- Exceptional observation skills with high levels of concentration
- Solid attention to detail
- Methodical approach to problem-solving
- Integrity, strong organisational skills, excellent communication and social skills
- Professional, pleasant with polite telephone manner
- Patience and the ability to remain calm during stressful situations
In return we offer a competitive salary, continuous training on new, existing and emerging areas to help with your clinical development, excellent working hours, pension contribution, annual leave, employee assistance program, free on-site parking, employee discount and a cohesive friendly working environment.
What happens next....
If the above sounds like you and you wish to apply for the role, then please submit an up-to-date CV and a covering letter detailing your experience and salary expectations.
We regret, due to a high volume of interest for this particular role, if you do not hear from us within two weeks following your application submission, then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note: the Company is regrettably unable to provide visa sponsorship.