Pharmacist Manager– Up to £35,100 per annum (based on 3 weekdays)
Well Melbourne - 1 Potter St, Melbourne, Derby DE73 8HW
27 hours over 3 weekdays (Saturday contracts also available)
Ready for a new challenge?
Our Melbourne Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference.
Our Well Pharmacy is located in the market town of Melbourne, South Derbyshire. Given it’s location, this role would be perfect for those who excel with nature and water; there are ample tourist attractions such as Calke Abbey, Staunton Harold Reservoir and multiple other beauty spots just a stone’s throw away.
The bustling community pharmacy dispenses approximately 7,000 items a month, with a strong team of 3 qualified and trainee pharmacy assistants. It offers all NHS services including NMS, Flu and pneumonia vaccinations, Blood Pressure checks, PGDs, local services, and CPCS to a varied demographic of locals and residents alike. It is the perfect location to develop your management career, with an excellent work/life balance.
Why work for Well?
- Area Managers who spend time in Pharmacies supporting teams and upskilling our people
- Cutting-edge PMR system including Hub and Spoke Dispensing, which enables our pharmacists to spend more time providing Pharmacy services
- Location benefits including relocation support (up to £8k)
- GPhC fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.
To find out more about careers with Well visit us at well.co.uk/jobs