Pari-Chem Ltd is a family business that has been established in Cambridge for over 36 years with two branches in south side of Cambridge. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful pharmacy company with career and acquisition opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for:
Pharmacist/Relief pharmacist. Full time and part time positions available. Newly registered considered.
- To fulfil all Statutory and Professional Duties of a registered pharmacist .
- To dispense prescription medicines to patients, checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely labelled and supplied.
- To build strong working relationships with patients, customers and colleagues. Reviewing prescriptions from doctors to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability for the patient.
- To provide all commissioned services e.g EHC, Needle exchange, Smoking cessation,etc.
- Ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs.
- Maintaining adequate stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies.
- Qualified Pharmacist registered with the GPHC
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be confident in working with other people.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and have a commercial awareness of the area you are working in.
- Accreditation to provide various commissioned services like flu jabs, EHC etc...
To Apply: Please forward a CV and cover letter via C+D Jobs.
Closing Date for applications is 30th June 2022