About Our Client
Over 450 pharmacies nationwide, Rowlands Pharmacy is the UK's longest established chain of community pharmacies offering expert healthcare on the high street.
This is a company who believe in progression & training so if you are looking for a career rather than just a job then this company is for you.
Opportunities to become an Independent Prescriber
Flexibility is on offer in regards to working pattern & hours
- Responsible for ensuring the pharmacy meets all KPI targets and general upkeep is carried out
- Provide guidance to patients regarding their prescription and/or supporting members of the team to do so
- Ordering of dispensary stock in line with company guidelines - Ensure dispensary deliveries are ready for collection by delivery driver
- Oversee receipt of delivery orders, including checking for controlled drugs, ensuring missing items are claimed for and returns sent back within stipulated time frames
- Ensure special order items are ordered from the correct supplier and patients are informed of a timescale for receiving their prescriptions
- Ensure all registers are kept up to date, including controlled drug, private prescription and special orders
- Build and maintain good relationships with local GP surgeries Contacting, building and maintaining relationships with a variety of healthcare professionals with any queries
Overall seeking an individual who embraces change and is able to support an existing team with new and existing business initiatives. You will take ownership of the business, have a positive "can do" attitude, promote and deliver services within the team and provide a great customer experience within the pharmacy.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess an MPharm degree or equivalent.
- You will be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications an up-to-date knowledge of changes within pharmacy
- Understanding of relevant NHS contractual requirements.
- Understanding of professional regulations relevant to pharmacy operations
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills Provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care
- Eligibility to work in UK - Flexible attitude
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package - Negotiable for the right candidate
- Welcome bonus - At selected stores
- Company Welfare Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- GPhC fees paid
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Choices-benefits programme
- Long service awards
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (Increase in time with service)
- Nationwide locations allowing you flexibility across your career
Ideal hours and rota: 40.25 hours 4 week rota 1in 4 Sat
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information: PageGroup are Rowlands Pharmacy exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy and all applications, whether internal or external, will be forwarded to them. If you're successful, you will be subject to all or some of our client's standard pre-employment checks.