If you are an ambitious GPhC registered Pharmacist who is looking to move away from working within the community, then we have an amazing unique opportunity here at Fresenius Medical Care where you will be part of Pharmacy team within our head office in Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire.
You will be instrumental in supporting the homecare pharmacy department where you will be working as the Responsible Pharmacist in coordination with other pharmacists, providing support in the pharmacy by clinically screening prescriptions and, at times, supporting other aspects of the dispensing process. Additionally, the role will support the contact with our NHS customers and patients providing support and expertise when required.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Services Manager, this role will be able to learn and develop key specialist knowledge and skills, building on their own expertise as a pharmacist. We are committed to providing education, training, and opportunity to develop within this exciting new role.
This role requires you have a Pharmacy Degree and experience of working as a Registered Pharmacist and applications are welcome from pharmacists with all experience levels and currently working in any pharmacy sectors.
We can offer flexible working hours working between Monday to Friday and doing up to 37.5hrs a week.
What does the role involve?
- Support the Pharmacy Services Manager to ensure the Pharmacy is managed according to regulatory and service requirements
- To undertake the role of Responsible Pharmacist on rotation with other pharmacists
- Provide support for meetings with external stakeholders when required
- Provide pharmacy advice to logistics/customer care teams to help support the provision of a high-quality medicine’s homecare service
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, clinical governance, applicable legislation, pharmacy ethics and general duty of care
What can we offer you?
Here at Fresenius Medical Care, we value the contribution of our people and ensure that we offer industry-leading rewards and progression.
We offer competitive salaryalongside a wealth of other fantastic benefits listed below:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 33 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday) increasing with service
- Healthshield - Company paid health cash plan
- Training and Development
- Long Service Vouchers
- bhsf RISE - our Health and Wellbeing hub with 24/7 access to GP’s and Counsellors
- IChoose – Employee saving scheme with great discounts including phone contracts
Who is Fresenius Medical Care?
We are the leading provider of dialysis services to the NHS, operating 52 partnership dialysis units that together provide regular dialysis treatment to over 3,800 NHS patients in the UK. We are part of a global company treating over 344,000 patients worldwide across over 4,000 clinics.
We also operate 44 production sites on all continents to provide dialysis products such as dialysis machines, dialysers and related disposables. 1 in every 2 of all dialysis machines used around the globe are manufactured by Fresenius Medical Care and we are the 3rd largest medical devices company in the world.
Pharmacist posts will be subject to a DBS Disclosure
Fresenius Medical Care is an equal opportunities employer