CE Harrod Pharmacy, located in Fulham is now looking for a pharmacist who is enthusiastic, highly motivated, and above all passionate. We need someone with a proven track record and atleast 2 years community pharmacy experience to join our friendly team. The successful candidate should be able to apply their experience and to proactively enhance current services as well as develop new and innovative services.
- Dispensing and checking medication safely and in line with GPHC standards, regulations and as per code of ethics. Conduct New medication reviews, Discharge summary reviews and CPCS referrals.
- To be able to carry out all key dispensing, counter, and service activities. You will be supported by a warm and hardworking team. The pharmacy is very organised and has a fantastic reputation within the local community with residents and businesses alike.
- You will be confident in delivering a vast range of clinical services or be keen to get involved in clinical services such as PGDs, flu vaccinations, travel vaccines as well as have the ability to lead the team in delivering daily tasks.
- A good communicator with both healthcare professionals and patients. Ability to build relationships and maintain our positive reputation with surgeries, patients and staff.
- You will be accountable for professional pharmacy legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy.
- You will be required to actively support the education, training and development of members of the pharmacy team.
- Conducting regular reviews and audits to ensure the pharmacy is operating under a safe environment.
- You will be fully supported by our Superintendent pharmacist and have constant communication.
- Must be GPHC registered with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Confident in Proscript
- Community Pharmacy experience and flu vaccination trained essential
- Travel clinic trained an advantage
Hours and Benefits:
Opening times 9.00am-6.30pm 5 days a week (with alternate Saturdays). Closed on bank holidays and Sundays.
- Very competitive salary package based on experience.
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme with company contribution increasing with length of service.
- 28 days paid holiday inc bank holidays increasing with length of service.
- Generous staff discount
We are always passionate about our patients and strive to provide exceptional levels of care and service. We invite you to come with us on our journey and focus on providing outstanding patient care and healthcare in the local community with a supportive and focused team.