We are currently recruiting for a part time Pharmacist position at our London, Canary Wharf Jubilee Place store.
The successful Pharmacist will be working 20 hours per week across 5 days, working 8pm to midnight across Monday - Friday. You will be supported by a team of 2x Pharmacists and 2x Pharmacy Advisors, dispensing around 650 items per week.
This store is in a great location, in the heart of the Canary Wharf financial centre, supporting both the huge business community and also the local residential community. Public transport includes the Jubilee Line , The DLR and a strong bus network. Parking is available and currently at discounted rates for those working in Canary Wharf.
For more information contact Regional Recruiter Ivanka - firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!