45 hours over 5 weekdays (Other contracts also available)
On top of your salary, we also offer:
- Location benefits including location premium (up to £4k), relocation support (up to £8k) and Welcome to Well bonus (£5K net payment) – varies depending on location
- GPhC / PSNI and DBS/ PVG fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
We can offer:
- Annualised contracts – so you can decide on the hours that best suit your work/life balance each year.
- Consistent rotas and geographical coverage that suits you.
- Opportunities across PCN, remote Services and Clinical roles
But there is much more we offer in terms of developing and growing your career.
You’ll be supported in your role by an Area Operations Manager and a Regional Operations Manager, with regular structured pharmacy visits
We have invested in new technologies for our pharmacies including a new PMR system and centralised dispensing to allow you to focus on providing quality care and services to our customers.
We are focussed on mental health and wellbeing which is why we’ve put all our field managers through the Mental Health Awareness course to raise awareness and enable a greater level of support when working in our pharmacies.
So you’ll have much more than just a salary package, its about you as a person and your professional career too!
Overview of the role
Our Neath Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference.
Our Neath Well Pharmacy is located near the Southern coast of Wales, close to Swansea and Port Talbot. As it is situated on the coast of the UK, this role would be perfect for those who excel with nature and the sea; there is an extensive country estate nearby.
The bustling pharmacy dispenses approximately 6,000 items a month, with a strong team of 2 qualified and non-qualified dispensing assistants. It offers all NHS services such as EHC and Flu Jabs to a varied demographic of patients, tourists and villagers alike. It is the perfect pharmacy to build on your existing managerial career.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate must possess an MPharm degree or equivalent and management experience is desired but not essential. You will be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date.
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.