Overview of the role
Are you a Newly-Qualified Pharmacist looking for your first role in Pharmacy? Or you’re an experienced Pharmacist looking for something different?
We are looking for a Relief Pharmacist to support our Pharmacy teams across the Outer Cardiff areas to make a real difference within the communities you'll support.
39 hours (part time options available)
On top of your salary, we also offer:
- Location benefits including location premium (up to £4k), relocation support (up to £8k) and Welcome to Well bonus (£5K net payment) – varies depending on location
- GPhC / PSNI and DBS/ PVG fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
We can offer:
- Annualised contracts – so you can decide on the hours that best suit your work/life balance each year.
- Consistent rotas and geographical coverage that suits you.
- Opportunities across PCN, remote Services and Clinical roles
But there is much more we offer in terms of developing and growing your career.
You’ll be supported in your role by an Area Operations Manager and a Regional Operations Manager, with regular structured pharmacy visits
We have invested in new technologies for our pharmacies including a new PMR system and centralised dispensing to allow you to focus on providing quality care and services to our customers.
We are focussed on mental health and wellbeing which is why we’ve put all our field managers through the Mental Health Awareness course to raise awareness and enable a greater level of support when working in our pharmacies.
So you’ll have much more than just a salary package, its about you as a person and your professional career too!
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate must possess an MPharm degree or equivalent and management experience is desired but not essential.
Dependent upon the geographical locations of the Pharmacies this role will cover, you may need a drive.
You will be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date.
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.