Role – Pharmacy Facility Operations Supervisor - Nights
Location – Coalville
Salary – £15.00 per hour
Hours - 36.25-40 hours per week
About our client
Our client is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, they are a market leader in the pharmacy world, with 20 years’ experience, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. Our client's aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of their teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
Our client are looking for an all-round, hands-on person, who is proactive and dynamic. You will enjoy being challenged on a daily basis and show a high level of dedication to your supervisory role, actively demonstrating problem solving skills. You should be a fast learner and can react quickly to ever changing environments. You will be confident and passionate about your role, eager to be part of a successful Pharmacy Facility Operations team.
- Manage the warehouse activities including driving a safety culture, ensuring warehouse activity meets company requirements
- Having a hands-on approach to all aspects of the operation within the warehouse
- Ensure the warehouse operation has enough resources to meet day to day operational needs as well as developing a productive and rewarding culture
- Motivating, organising and encouraging the team to ensure productivity targets are met
- Manage team and individual performance to ensure internal and external accuracy figures are met and maintained
- Provide cover for the Operations Manager as and when required
- Maintain best operational practices through management of the SOP's
- Drive and improve multi skilling within the team through staff performance, training and productivity review
- Driving continuous improvement and implement new ideas to improve ways of working and eliminate waste
- Conduct staff briefing and coaching sessions to feedback on issues and areas of improvement to raise KPI awareness and drive improvements
- Experience of working in a pressured environment, delivering against tight deadlines
- Experience of working within company and ethical rules and regulations
- Experience of working in a highly accurate environment
- First Line management experience; Team Leader, Supervisor.
What our client will offer you
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service plus bank holidays
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Brand new head office at The Springs, with discounts on leisure facilities close by.
- Contributory pension
- Employee discount site. Plus 25% discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Free onsite parking and refreshments as well as a Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (includes Online Health and Wellbeing Resource)
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Key Words - Supervisor, Warehouse Supervisor, SOP's, Operations Manager, Management, Operations
Applicants must be able to prove they have the Right to Work in the UK