Role – Facility Shift Manager (Nights)
Location – Coalville
Salary – £35,000 - £36,000 per annum
Hours – 42.5 hours a week
Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, with 20 years’ experience, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
Night shift manager will be responsible for the leading and developing a team of 20+ people within the operations team.
- Manage costs and ensure that they are controlled as efficiently as possible whilst also delivering the highest levels of accuracy and customer service
- Effectively plan and execute labour requirements in conjunction with forecasted volumes, utilising agency staff when required.
- Drive continuous improvement within the Facility
- Provide training, development and performance reviews of your team and support them with appropriate feedback when required.
- Engage your team of people by delivering daily team briefings and debriefings to ensure the performance and welfare of the team is as high as possible.
- Monitor and report of KPI's, SLA's and performance metrics.
- Report all near misses, accidents and incidents in compliance of HSE and company policies
- Experience in managing and developing a warehouse team. Role model who leads by example and is able to motivate and coach team members.
- Proven people management skills e.g. dealing with performance issues, grievances, absenteeism, team building and managing change.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Passionate about providing a highestquality service to both internal and external customers.
- Experience/involvement in continuous improvement projects and implementing new processes to continuously improve the warehouse operation.
- Worked in a faced paced environment
The following qualifications are advantageous but not essential:
- IOSH qualification
- FLT (Bendi) licence holder
What we will offer you
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service plus bank holidays
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Brand new head office at The Springs, with discounts on leisure facilities close by.
- Contributory pension
- Employee discount site. Plus 25% discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Free onsite parking and refreshments as well as a Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (includes Online Health and Wellbeing Resource)
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Key Words - Supervisor, Warehouse Supervisor, SOP's, Operations Manager, Management, Operations, shift manager