Join our Day Lewis Clapton Pharmacy Team
Day Lewis Pharmacy, 14 Kenninghall Rd, Lower Clapton, London E5 8BY
Monday-Friday 9-:6:30pm , 42.5 hours per week.
This is a full time Job plus development for your future in Medicine and Clinical Care. Please check the links in advert to read up more on this exciting opportunity.
We are a fast paced, innovative Pharmacy business continuously looking to develop and engage with the future of the Pharmacy World .https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles/pharmacy/roles-pharmacy/pharmacy-assistant
First stage of this career path is settelinng into our team and completing the Day Lewis Induction training.
Then depending on previous pharmacy experience you may need to complete a pharmacy assistant course 3-6 months. ,https://www.npa.co.uk/training/training-a-z/dispenary-assistants-course-adac/
Our vision is to develop the next generation of Pharmacy Technicians ( we support with course/training and pay for the course).
The National Pharmacutical Association's new BTEC Level 3 Diploma - Principles and practices for pharmacy technicians - is an integrated course tailored to suit the needs of the learner and the pharmacy at a time when the responsibility and professional recognition of pharmacy technicians is growing.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the team in the provision of advanced and enhanced services.
- Assist the Pharmacist in developing the pharmacy business by ensuring the dispensary delivers a superb level of customer service and operates effectively with regards to company policies and procedures.
- Assist on the front counter and be a great welcome and support to patients.
- You will be an integral part of a small, hard-working and compact team.
- Developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations to ensure that we deliver the most effective and patient friendly customer service.
- Team work is a vital element of this family owned chain which seeks to reward, recognise and empower hard workers.
We offer a great range of benefits:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Discount
- 28 Days Holiday inclusive of public and bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Sick Pay (After 1 Year Service)
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave (After 2 Years Service)
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
Apply today to make Day Lewis your next company to join! You won't regret taking this next step in your Pharmacy Career with us.
Day Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equality of opportunity and to the elimination of unlawful discrimination in employment.