Overview of the role
We are looking for a hard-working Pharmacist to join our dynamic and dedicated team in the historic market town of Guisborough, north of the beautiful North York Moors National Park.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who enjoys a fast-paced working environment, as the pharmacy delivers an average of 13K items per month. The pharmacy is located on a busy high street and has two GP surgeries within a 0.5-mile radius.
- Salary - £32 per hour + Welcome to Well bonus (£5k net) & relocation support (upto £8k)
- Frequency - Hourly
- Contract Type - Permanent - Full Time
- No. Hours per week - 44.5
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate must possess an MPharm degree or equivalent and management experience is desired but not essential. You will be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date.
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.
On top of your salary, we also offer:
- Earn up to 15% of your annual salary, based on performance & delivery
- Location benefits including location premium (up to £4k), relocation support (up to £8k) and Welcome to Well bonus (£5K net payment) – varies depending on location
- GPhC / PSNI and DBS/ PVG fees paid
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
We can offer:
- Annualised contracts – so you can decide on the hours that best suit your work/life balance each year.
- Consistent rotas and geographical coverage that suits you.
But there is much more we offer in terms of developing and growing your career.
You’ll be supported in your role by an Area Operations Manager and a Regional Operations Manager, with regular structured pharmacy visits
We have invested in new technologies for our pharmacies including a new PMR system and centralised dispensing to allow you to focus on providing quality care and services to our customers.
We are focused on mental health and wellbeing which is why we’ve put all our field managers through the Mental Health Awareness course to raise awareness and enable a greater level of support when working in our pharmacies.
So you’ll have much more than just a salary package, its about you as a person and your professional career too!