Overview of the role
We are looking for a Pharmacist Manager to lead the Pharmacy team and to make a real difference at our pharmacy based in Leek.
- Salary - Up to £27 per hour + £5K Welcome to Well Bonus, £4k Relocation Bonus
- No. Hours per week - 36 - 46.5
- Contract Type - Permanent - Full Time
Known as the 'Queen of the Staffordshire Moorlands', Leek is a market town with a long and fascinating history and reputation.
This position would suit an experienced pharmacist with strong leadership skills to put your stamp on what is an established, long-standing community pharmacy. Be a face of the community and continually strive to grow your business owing to the increasing opportunity within the local market share.
This is one of two Well Pharmacy’s in Leek which sits proudly in the heart of the town on Derby Street, the store covers a large footprint and is highly regarded within the community.
Services Provided: NHS 111, CPCS, GPCPCS, Smoking Cessation, Supervised Consumption, New Medicine Service, Advanced Hypertension Service, UTI, Advanced contraception service, Flu.
Rx Items: Approx. 1,200 per week with big opportunity to grow the business further.
The Team: Consists of two full-time and one part-time NVQ2 dispensers.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate must possess an MPharm degree or equivalent and management experience is required for this opportunity.
You'll be focused on leading your team to deliver the best community pharmacy experience for your patients and customers.
You'll be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date.
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a flexible position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.
On top of your salary, we also offer:
- Location benefits including location premium (up to £4k), relocation support (up to £8k) and Welcome to Well bonus (£5K net payment) – varies depending on location, please check with our Resourcing Team
- GPhC / PSNI and DBS/ PVG fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
We can offer:
- Annualised contracts – so you can decide on the hours that best suit your work/life balance each year.
- Consistent rotas and geographical coverage that suits you.
But there is much more we offer in terms of developing and growing your career.
You’ll be supported in your role by an Area Operations Manager and a Regional Operations Manager, with regular structured pharmacy visits
We have invested in new technologies for our pharmacies including a new PMR system and centralised dispensing to allow you to focus on providing quality care and services to our customers.
We are focused on mental health and wellbeing which is why we’ve put all our field managers through the Mental Health Awareness course to raise awareness and enable a greater level of support when working in our pharmacies.
So you’ll have much more than just a salary package, its about you as a person and your professional career too!