A chance for a dynamic and forward thinking pharmacist to join our family owned independent community pharmacy business, situated within a health centre.
Reporting to the superintendent/owner, the pharmacist manager will have direct and timely access for all necessary support required to develop the the team and business, for the patients we serve.
The role has autonomy to bring new ideas and ways of working, to enable a professionally rewarding and engaging career.
- Provide a safe and efficient pharmaceutical service within the accepted legal and professional requirements using relevant policies and procedures and the GPhC code of ethics.
- Ensure full personal and staff compliance with company SOPs, and review on an ongoing basis for the avoidance of risk
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with patients, GPs and other relevant healthcare professionals
- Proactively develop advanced, enhanced and locally commissioned service offerings
- Advise superintendent/owner on opportunities for business improvement, including risk reduction
- Registered pharmacist with GPhC and compliant with standards for pharmacy practice
- 2+ years of recent community pharmacy practice
- Experience of dispensary workloads in excess of 7,500 items per month