Relief Pharmacy Support Dispenser/Technician/ACT
Covering holidays and sickness in pharmacies across the South East London cluster as well as supporting senior management with projects, COVID Clinics & pharmacies with processes.
Pharmacy Locations include: Bexleyheath, South Norwood, Thornton Heath, Hayes (Bromley), Erith, Selsdon, Blackfen, Biggin Hill, Sanderstead, Wallington, Gipsy Hill, Reigate and Merstham.
Here at Day Lewis, we take each day as a step forward and create an atmosphere that engages people and where the teams thrive on serving the patients in their community. If you are looking to join a pharmacy business that is different, then look no further. Our people do amazing things, enjoy working for us and they engage, motivate, and have fun in community pharmacy.
The hours of work for this role is 42.5 per week Monday- Friday; Salary: £Competitive
An excellent Relief Pharmacy Assistant role is available, this would be ideal for a someone looking for a Pharmacy Assistant role with a difference. Relief roles are pivotal to the inner workings of Day Lewis and offer the chance to work across various pharmacies, supporting a number of teams and implementing processes and best practice.
Being part of Day Lewis means being at the forefront of a great family business who strive to live by their core values. Joining us will ensure you receive a second to none career within Pharmacy and some fantastic training with dedicated teams.
We are looking for experienced people like you to join us and continue our journey in making positive changes to the community and the patients we help. An NVQ2 qualification in pharmacy is essential.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the team in the provision of advanced and enhanced services.
- Assist the Pharmacist in developing the pharmacy business by ensuring the dispensary delivers a superb level of customer service and operates effectively with regards to company policies and procedures.
- Assist on the front counter and be a great welcome and support to patients.
- You will be an integral part of a small, hard-working and compact team.
- Developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations to ensure that we deliver the most effective and patient friendly customer service.
- Team work is a vital element of this family owned chain which seeks to reward, recognise and empower hard workers.
We offer a great range of benefits:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Discount
- 20 Days Holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Sick Pay (After 1 Year Service)
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave (After 2 Years Service)
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
Apply today to make Day Lewis your next company to join! You won't regret taking this next step in your Pharmacy Career with us.
Day Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equality of opportunity and to the elimination of unlawful discrimination in employment.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 270 pharmacies in the UK today, Day Lewis employs over 2500 people and has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient centred service provider.