We are currently recruiting for both full time & Part time Pharmacist positions at our Manchester Terminal 2 Airside Airport store.
The successful Pharmacists will be expected to cover shifts between Monday to Sunday, with the earliest start being 3:00am & the latest finish being 10:00pm.
We will consider any mix of part time and full time hours to support your work-life balance and we can be flexible with working days.
This store will be Pmeds only but we also have a store inT1 in Manchester Airport that does have an NHS contract. Our Pharmacists based in T1, and T2, will work across both stores to keep their knowledge current and also to experience both environments. The store dispenses less than 100 items a week, but will work as a hub for all Pharmacist advice and support across the 3 terminals in Manchester Airport. The stores are fast pace and our customers often need support and advice to enable them to travel to their desired destination. We are also the community pharmacy of choice to our Airport workers and do offer EPS to our regular customers. The energy and pace of the Airport makes each shift fly by and something different happens every day. Life is never boring and each day brings a new challenge of puzzle to solve.
For more information contact Regional Recruiter Ivanka - email@example.com
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!