We are currently recruiting 2 Pharmacist positions at our London, University Hospital Lewisham store.
The successful Pharmacists will be expected to cover shifts between Monday to Sunday, with the earliest start being 8:00am & the latest finish being 7:00pm. We are fully flexible of hours we can offer, whether you are looking for Monday-Friday, 2 days per week or weekends only, we are happy to discuss these options to suit your work/life balance.
You will be supported by a team of 2x Pharmacists and 8x Pharmacy Advisors.
If you are looking to experience both hospital and community settings in your career, then this is the best of both worlds! This store has good local transport links - DLR, Southeastern Railway and local buses.
For more information contact Regional Recruiter Ivanka - email@example.com
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!