Pharmacy Assistant - Stockton Heath
Unlock your Pharmacy potential by acting now and joining the Day Lewis family! We are a fast paced, innovative Pharmacy business continuously looking to develop and engage with the future of the Pharmacy World.
Day Lewis are looking for an experiened Pharmacy Assistant to join our team. The hours of work for this role is 32 per week between Monday – Friday and a weekend rota.
Development wise, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacy Assistant to work within a team that thrives on being motivated. This could be an amazing opportunity for the right person looking to work in a busy, energetic Pharmacy.
Being part of Day Lewis means being at the forefront of a great family business who strive to live by their core values. Joining us will ensure you receive a second to none career within Pharmacy and some fantastic training with dedicated teams.
We are looking for experienced people like you to join us as Pharmacy Assistants to help us continue our journey in making positive changes to the community and the patients we help. An NVQ2 qualification in pharmacy is essential.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the team in the provision of advanced and enhanced services.
- Assist the Pharmacist in developing the pharmacy business by ensuring the dispensary delivers a superb level of customer service and operates effectively with regards to company policies and procedures.
- Assist on the front counter and be a great welcome and support to patients.
- You will be an integral part of a small, hard-working and compact team.
- Developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations to ensure that we deliver the most effective and patient friendly customer service.
- Team work is a vital element of this family owned chain which seeks to reward, recognise and empower hard workers.
We offer a great range of benefits:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Discount
- 28 Days Holiday inclusive of public and bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Sick Pay (After 1 Year Service)
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave (After 2 Years Service)
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
Apply today to make Day Lewis your next company to join! You won't regret taking this next step in your Pharmacy Career with us.
Day Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equality of opportunity and to the elimination of unlawful discrimination in employment.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and running over 270 pharmacies nationwide today, Day Lewis employs circa 2500 people and has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient-centred service provider.