Territory: North including Scotland and NI
This European Company is one of the world’s leading generic pharmaceutical companies with a focus on prescription pharmaceuticals, non-prescriptions products, and animal health products.
The UK company has grown rapidly over the last 5 years with a focus on supplying veterinary medicines in the UK. The company has recently entered the UK market with direct supply of human medicines, however has been present in pharmaceuticals segment through distributers for many years. They are leveraging existing local infrastructure to expand own sales network in UK. The company is committed to delivering value for their customers by providing medicines of the highest quality and efficacy.
Role Summary: Key Account Manager – North
UK prescription pharmaceuticals remains a relatively untapped market for this company. The primary aim of this role is to develop generics sales channels through Wholesalers and Regional Multiple chains. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this role is empowered to explore all opportunities to realise the full potential of this high-volume market segment. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of generics sales experience, particularly within the major wholesalers and a network of contacts with which they can hit the ground running. Previous generics pharmaceutical sales experience is essential for this role, with a passion for human well-being it represents the foundations for success with the company providing product training and market knowledge required.
This is an ideal role for a highly motivated self-starter who relishes identifying and delivering new sales opportunities. More importantly as a key role within a fast-growing company there is both significant career growth potential as well as high OTE for the candidate that delivers sales success.
- Degree At least 3 years professional experience in selling generics to Wholesaler and Retail Accounts.
- A passion and interest in the health and human welfare.
- MS Office Competent and intermediate excel skills. Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Strong presentation and proven solution selling skills.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Able to work autonomously and manage your own diary.
- Willingness to work in an open and collaborative team environment.
- Extensive Wholesale Market Experience:
- Proven network of buying contacts across regional multiples and national wholesalers in North England and NI.
- Currently be promoting a generics portfolio regionally with ambitions to move into a wider role.
- Pragmatic and practical approach to work.
- Organized, self-reliant and hardworking.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to work away from home 2 nights per week.
Major tasks and duties:
Responsible for the sale and promotion of Krka range of generic medicines in the UK. Maintain, develop and manage long lasting relationships with national Wholesale and Retail accounts. Participating in pricing decisions for the dynamic generic market place. Ensuring commercial tenders are submitted in a complete and timely manner. Implement the commercial strategy as agreed with National Sales Manager. Participate in UK product launches and cross-functional meetings. Reviewing product lists for potential product opportunities for the UK market. Monitor, analyze and report on market situation concerning Krka and Krka’s products, competitor products and activities in the working area and suggest corresponding actions. Provide complete transparency of sales activities. Actively participate in Krka’s e-learning courses, training, seminars and meetings for medical representatives. Pharmacovigilance, promptly transfer/forward information on safety of medicines to the Regulatory Affairs Associate.
Responsibilities and reporting:
Reports directly National Sales Manager for RX.
- Salary: £50-£65k dependent on skills and experience
- Bi-annual bonus scheme 20% OTE
- Company Pension Contribution: 7%
- Car allowance: £585 per month
- Phone, Laptop, Ipad
- Daily and overnight allowances