We are looking for a Pharmacist to make a real difference at our pharmacy based in Crossfell.
The Pharmacy: This pharmacy is new to the company. The pharmacy does all the usual services and 13,000 items per month
Opening hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am til 5.30pm sat 9am til 1pm
- Salary - Competitive + annual incentive of up to 15% of annual salary in bonuses
- Contract Type - Permanent - Full Time
- No. Hours per week - 50
The Team: 4 dispensers
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate must possess an MPharm degree or equivalent and management experience is desired but not essential. You will be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date.
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a flexible position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.
On top of your salary, we also offer:
- Location benefits including location premium (up to £4k), relocation support (up to £8k) and Welcome to Well bonus (£5K net payment) – varies depending on location, please check with our Resourcing Team
- GPhC / PSNI and DBS/ PVG fees paid
- Fully supported career development
- Opportunity to become an LPC representative
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
We can offer:
- Annualised contracts – so you can decide on the hours that best suit your work/life balance each year.
- Consistent rotas and geographical coverage that suits you.
But there is much more we offer in terms of developing and growing your career.
You’ll be supported in your role by an Area Operations Manager and a Regional Operations Manager, with regular structured pharmacy visits
We have invested in new technologies for our pharmacies including a new PMR system and centralised dispensing to allow you to focus on providing quality care and services to our customers.
We are focused on mental health and wellbeing which is why we’ve put all our field managers through the Mental Health Awareness course to raise awareness and enable a greater level of support when working in our pharmacies.
So you’ll have much more than just a salary package, its about you as a person and your professional career too!