Pharmacist - Camberley, Surrey (GU15 2HJ)
Here at Day Lewis we take each day as a step forward and create an atmosphere that engages people and where the teams thrive on serving the patients in their community. Day Lewis are excited for the future of Pharmacy, and we want to engage, motivate, and create a positive atmosphere in community pharmacy. Our team of Pharmacists are an integral part of the Day Lewis family and without them Community Pharmacy is not possible.
Day Lewis is looking for Pharmacist to join our team. The hours of work for this role are 13.5 per week every Saturday and two Sundays.
Ideal candidates will have proven experience in managing a team, driving NHS services and overseeing a busy dispensary.
Apply now for the chance to work for a leading innovative family run business not afraid to make bold decisions in the world of pharmacy.
Day Lewis Plc strives to employ Pharmacists who are confident in their abilities and who deliver professional and outstanding customer care every day because it’s in their DNA. Excellent teamwork is essential to succeed in Day Lewis and our Pharmacists lead the way in delivering excellent services within the dispensary and the Pharmacy itself.
Our Pharmacists play an active role in mentoring and engaging their Pharmacy teams to provide outstanding clinical knowledge and to build lasting relationships with everyone the team encounters. All Pharmacist roles are subject to a DBS check and valid GPhC registration.
- Dispensing, checking, and providing clinical services.
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries, and health care professionals.
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of company targets, staff management and patient safety.
- Deliver and demonstrate the Day Lewis working core values.
Our Pharmacists not only serve the community but are a part of the community and have enthusiasm and drive. They have a track record for developing relationships with other healthcare professionals and provide excellent standards of service, which is reflected in customer satisfaction surveys.
We offer a great range of benefits:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Discount
- 33 Days Holiday (inclusive of public and bank holidays) + Holiday Buy and Sell Options
- Bonus Scheme
- Independent Prescriber Course Funded
- Company Sick Pay (After 1 Year Service)
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave (After 2 Years Service)
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- GPhC Fees Reimbursed
- Career Sabbatical (After 5 Years Service)
Apply today to make Day Lewis your next company to join! You won't regret taking this next step in your Pharmacy Career with us.