We are currently recruiting for a full time Pharmacist position at our Gatwick, North Terminal Airside store in London.
The successful Pharmacist will be expected to cover shifts between Monday to Saturday, with the earliest start being 4:00am & the latest finish being 9:00pm, with alternate Saturdays. As well as a very competitve salary, we are offering an enhanced welcome package for this opportunity!
No two days are ever the same at Gatwick, it's fast pace and very rewarding. It has great transport links including direct trains to and from London and Brighton and a very reliable 24hour bus service around the local area, as well as having the M25 on its doorstep.
For more information contact Regional Recruiter Ivanka - email@example.com
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!